Thursday, July 8, 2010

The 4AM Post

If I could have stayed up later to prevent this, I would have... but I was just too tired.  Since I went to bed before 8:30PM, I woke up at 3:00AM with nothing to do.  This is just an assortment of random things that are on my mind right now....

1) White eyeliner, purple lip liner and the like - No one should be wearing either of these unless they are modeling in a make-up show or doing a photo shoot.  When you wear white eyeliner (especially if your complexion is dark) you look like a deer in headlights.  Purple lip liner.... you look like you just got punched in the mouth... all day long.  With either, you look outdated.  This was a huge trend when I was in intermediate/middle school... but it's 2010... vacuums can clean your floor without you... throw your white and purple pencils in the trash.  Don't even go green; some things need not be recycled.

2) Halters and tube tops at work.  I get that the dress code is casual in some work environments.  However when you are making your daily commute home, your attire should make me wonder what you do for a living... not what club you are going to/coming from.  I could maybe even tolerate a halter top at work if this was your first job and you honestly didn't know it wasn't acceptable.  But slut, you're 40.  Put on a real damn shirt before you show up to the place that pays you.

3) Infomercials suck.

4) I have really high expectations of people.  That usually hurts me more than it hurts them.  Why?  Because I unfortunately expect you not to make "seemingly obvious" screw ups.  Is it fair?  No.  Do I screw up?  Definitely.  I've had a lot of important people in my life disappoint me.  If I "flip out" on you, it's probably because you've done something I didn't expect and I don't know how to process it.  My apologies.  Will squeezing my boobs make you feel better?

5) I'm a great catch.  I have my flaws... just like everyone else.  I have things that I have resolved to work on just for me... but when you get right down to it:
  • I'm pleasing to the eye
  • I cook, bake, clean, do laundry 
  • I "have an addicting personality" - friend said it, not me
  • Intelligent
  • Driven, have my shit together
  • Super Supportive
  • Fun, sarcastic, silly
  • If you are the object of my affection, I'm gonna wanna have sex with you everyday.  Yes, everyday.  I can be "trained" to have less sex, but I'm programmed for daily delight.
  • I'm a great girlfriend, there are a lot of traits that go into that... I'll blog about it later....
6) I could use some Patron or Don Julio, right now. 

7) "It’s 2010. If you’re still not giving head, then you ought to be celibate." Courtesy of 20 rules of sex according to me.  You said it, pumpkin tits.

8) After introductory pole dancing class this past Saturday, I'm definitely signing up for more classes.  I was going to pay a personal trainer to help me get where I wanna be.  F that.  These classes are a 1/4 of the price, I'll get the same results, step up my sexy AND have a new skill set :o   Josephines... here I come!

9) I love my female DC friends.  You guys make life better.  Now let's go get some shots and grind on strangers!

10) Day parties... great f-ing idea.  It's not the prey-fest that clubs/lounges/bars lend you to and you can meet some pretty cool people.

11) I have a considerable amount of gangster in me.  Just a friendly reminder.


Forcing myself back to sleep.  Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment