Sunday, June 20, 2010

Vent

Here's a request, don't put your hands on me like we share a sexual relationship.  It doesn't make me want to interact with you.  At all.  It's a violation of my personal space.  Perhaps I should compare this to doing something that would make you feel uncomfortable in this setting.  Like if you've got some extra weight around your belt, I'll grab your belly fat.  Or if you're short, I'll tap you on the head as I walk by.   After you've decided that you were going to do that anyway... I did the initial "pull away to keep you from touching me" but you made a second attempt.  When I swat your hands off of me, don't you dare push me (or follow it up by calling ME a bitch).  Oh, you decided to do that shit anyway?  Sir, you don't know me. I know I'm little.  I know I don't look like a threat.  Maybe you don't think I'm going to turn around and go hood baby on you or say anything at all.  I don't have to welcome your inappropriate touching.  When I make it clear that I'm not the one, respect that and keep it moving.  In the words of the great Katt Williams, "It's nothing man, it's nothing... This shit right here nigga, nigga right here this shit?!" this shit will get you fucked up.  Good night.

My apologies for the more than normal  # of curse words; I'm pissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment