Monday, August 9, 2010

What a Girl Wants

I'm pretty open about sex, as such, the conversation about what people like/expect out of their sex like is common conversation.  Here are my requests:

1) Foreplay.  I used to think foreplay was unnecessary.  I was young and could go like a bunny rabbit with a simple blink of the eye.  Then I got foreplay and was like "where the hell has this been all my life?!"  This should include several things: kissing, caressing, some hand holding, some "what do you want me to do to you" dialogue and the icing on the cake... head. 

2) Quickies.  If you can't produce a quickie... we can't get down.  Sometimes, I can function for a whole day off of a quickie.  No breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, midnight snack.  Just a quickie. 

3) Speaking of morning quickies.... no open mouth kisses first thing in the morning.  That shit is gross.  There is no amount of love that's going to make me french kiss you, pre-teethbrushing, mouth-washing or at least a few swigs of water. 

4) No marathon sex.  Ever.  I have a max, 35 minutes.  There is no way you can toss me, flip me, lift me, move me that will make me want to have sex with you for longer than 35 minutes.  At the 27 minute mark (yes, I'm keeping track) I'm going to ask you what I need to do for you to get you where you need to go.  My body physically rejects the idea of sex for longer than 35 minutes.  No, seriously.   I don't want to sweat my hair out or feel like I just ran from the cops.  It's not necessary, or impressive.  If anything, I feel insulted.  You can make your own deductions.

5) You have to cuddle me after.  Unless I just reached a moment of euphoria.  Then you have to cuddle me, very gently and when I say so.  Allow me to enjoy my moment in peace. 

6) Follow instructions.  When it comes to sex, I'm not lazy and I want all parties involved to be happy.  If I ask you a question, be responsive (it's usually for your benefit).  If I ask you to do something, do it.  Everyone wins. 

7) I think couples should have sex at least every other day.  Comply, or I get cranky.

The marathon thing.  I'm very serious about this.  Don't try me.  I'm going to give you my very well-known "screw face" if you do, and no one wants that.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This article agrees with you re: marathons!!!

    http://www.verysmartbrothas.com/vindication-the-4-minute-smile/

    Oh and p.s. check out my blog! :)
    http://awordor3.blogspot.com (P.S. - I promise I didn't try to copy you, I created this blog over a year ago, I just never posted on it)

    ReplyDelete